Adjustable floor supports
2,50€ - 6,00€ unit
Price in €/unit
VAT not included
Millimetric adjustment by simple manipulation of the intermediate (ROTATOR)
Height adjustment from 1 cm to 22 cm.
Recyclable material and totally valid for reuse.
Minimum quantity 60 pieces. For lower orders the price increases 2,00 €/unit.
Unevenness in BASE of 0% - 1% and 2%.
6 plots per m2 are required, although the number of pieces will depend on the resistance to be inflicted on the wood flooring.
Floor supports or plots are supports that regulate heights.
This is achieved by simply manipulating the intermediate piece (SPINNER), which makes it possible to obtain the desired heights, even when the base frame and the upper support are fixed.
This option greatly facilitates the assembly (both in speed and in perfection and effort) since it allows to level the slabs 'flush' with the floor without having to lift the slabs.
Chemical characteristics of raised technical flooring:
- Resistant to aqueous solutions of inorganic salts, acids and alkalis.
- Resistant to most organic solvents such as alcohol, esters and ketones.
- Resistant to commercial detergent solutions and bleaches.
- Resistant to microorganisms because it is not a breeding ground for them.
- Not resistant to oxidizing substances such as nitric or sulfuric acid and halogenated hydrocarbon solvents such as gasoline.
- Compressive breaking strength: 750 kg.
- Thermal stability: -25º to +110ºC.
- It is resistant to aging, weathering and rot-proof.
- High dimensional stability due to its high mineral content.
For higher heights or higher resistances, please consult us.
We have models and systems capable of tripling the standard resistances indicated in the catalogs.
Would you like additional information? Fill in the form and we will get back to you within the day:
You may also be interested in